To update any missing work.
In the room, logged on, no messing about, folders and sheets ready, open up the blog - 3 POINTS
Open your Trading Card Box Design Log which will be in your evidence, design log folder
- Complete the design log, using the example that is in your folder and you used last lesson - 1 POINT
- Save it as a PDF - 1 POINT
- Upload it to the evidence page of your E Portfolio (Adobe Dreamweaveer) - 1 POINT
SOME OF YOU WILL:
- Cut out your trading card box and fold and stick it together - 1 POINT
- Take photos of it at different angles - 1 POINT
- Upload this photos to your Evidence, Trading Card Net and Photos folder - 1 POINT
- (if you took photos last lesson, then I have saved them on File Store, Read, ICT, Mrs Anderson, 9p5 Heroes and Villains, Photos taken on Tuesday - copy these to your Evidence, Trading card net and photos folder)
A FEW OF YOU WILL:
- Create a display like this which shows your trading card box photos at different angles against a background which is relevant to your game.
WHERE ARE WE FOR NEXT LESSON? ARE WE READY TO START THE POSTER?