Avatar

Avatar
MrsAnderson

Wednesday 12 October 2016

8xdCP4 Lesson 5 Evaluation. Weds 12th October.

LO To summarise learning using a collection of evidence....

Outcome; I will have completed by evidence document
                 I will have evaluated my learning
                 I will have completed my self assessment document


Starter:

Using your starter sheet, discuss possible answers with you classmates around you.

Main 1

Writing.... Unpick the key vocabulary of the evaluation document. Eg: Explain

Main 2

Open up your evidence document in classroom.google.com

Complete the sections that are missing from lessons 1-4.

Complete the evaluation based on discussions

Main 3 - CLICK HAND IN

Moving on: Self assessment. In google classroom, complete the self assessment.

Deeper Learning.
Test your knowledge:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guides/zc4bb9q/test

Or devise a Kahoot Quiz or worksheet to test someone else's knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment