Starter - look at the example Montage - what skills will you need to learn?
Follow these steps:
- Find a background image on google and right click, copy image
- In Photoshop, choose File new and it will make the canvas the right size. Paste the background image in.
- Choose another image - a person - animal / thing for example and repeat the process.
- Using the Magnetic Lasso tool cut around your person / animal / thing (keep clicking to keep accurate) (backspace key if you go wrong)
- Cut your person out and paste him / her onto the background
- Select another image - right click copy - file new, name and paste
- Repeat the process with the magnetic lassoo tool - cut and paste - new layer - name your layers
YOUR TASK - Put a famous person on /against a famous landmark/ eating something really random - For example - Rihanna up the Eiffel Tower eating a bowl of snails
AMBER TASK - if you can't locate the appropriate tools in Photo Shop then google !
Green for Green
Share your new skills with a member of your team. Then a member of another team. Remember, don't touch their keyboard. Explain your learning to them.
Plenary - Moving On
What's a Montage?
How do you feel after this lesson (3 adjectives)
What else would you like to learn in Photoshop?