(Wildern Steps 15,16,17)
Click the image to watch an introduction to 'selection' and 'if'
Task 1 -
- Open your Scratch game from last lesson which you saved in your Sites folder and should have called 'My game'
- Add these blocks to your BADDY/VILLAIN
3. Test to see if it works. It should make the Baddy Sprite move in a random direction and then bounce off the edges.
4. Check your programming.
Task 2: If Else
Click here to read and learn about If Else
- ON YOUR GOODY (HERO) SPRITE
- Edit the code blocks of your main character sprite to include an 'If Else' statement
- Try changing the 'mouse down?' block and the timings on 'say
Extension - Deeper Learning:
1) Try experimenting with the degrees and steps on your goody OR
Extension: Practice your Scratch skills at home - variable for example, by using this