Starter - explain to the person next to you what you want to achieve today. ie: get more home page and contact us page sorted out.
OPEN DREAMWEAVE AND MANAGE SITES.... IF YOU DONT MANAGE SITES, IT WILL ALL GO HORRIBLY WRONG!
DO NOT OPEN YOU TEMPLATE (.DWT) FILE TODAY just work on your html pages.
- Choose one or two of your pages to work on - for example, home page, events or contact us.
- Spend the lesson adding the text, images, videos etc .... If you are copying and pasting text then make the words your own.
- Use previous 8y1 lesson blog posts where we've had skills lessons to remind yourselves how to do this.
- Save the pages - it will not ask you to update as you are not working from the template file
- Don't change colours or fonts today as we'll go back to this next Thursday.
- Keep your assets table up to date by adding any images that you use today or websites that you use for research.
Looking at the planning document that I asked you to complete for homework, ony about half the class have done it. Go back to the homework tab on the right hand side and complete this if you've not done it. It helps me plan my lessons.